How do you overcome the fear of failure on your creative journey?
If you keep finding yourself on the sidelines of your creative dream, thinking about taking action but then stopping yourself before you even start, then this class is for you.
It’s normal for the fear of failure to stop us in our tracks, but what if failure is actually a powerful and necessary step to make your creative dream a reality?
In this class, you’ll learn how to embrace failure and use it to move forward on your creative journey.
Recognize Failure on Your Creative Journey
The first step to overcome the fear of failure on your creative journey is to recognize that it is a totally normal part of the creative process. Failure is also a totally normal part of success.
In fact, NASA refers to failure as “early attempts at success.”
So, failure is not something to avoid. Instead, failure is something to embrace, learn from, and use to keep going on your path.
In this class in the Creative Wilderness series, you’ll learn how to recognize failure so you can intentionally use it as fuel to move toward your dream.
Tips to Overcome the Fear of Failure on Your Creative Journey
When failure is keeping you stuck, implement these three tips to move forward, again:
- Make Failure a Verb – You are not your failure. Failure is simply something you do.
- Reframe Failure – Make failure empowering on your creative journey. For example, rather than thinking, “If I fail that means I don’t know what I’m doing,” say, “Failure helps me learn faster.”
- Redefine Failure – Define what failure means *to you*. This will help you truly know the difference between simply making a mistake and actually failing on your journey.
To learn how to implement each of these tips and get more guidance to move through failure, join me in the Field of Failure in the Navigate the Creative Wilderness series. In this class you’ll learn actionable tips to overcome the fear of failure and use it as momentum to make your creative dream a reality.
In This Class in the Creative Wilderness, You’ll Learn How to Overcome the Fear of Failure by:
- Recognizing when you’re approaching failure on your journey
- Embracing failure to use it to move toward success
- Not letting the possibility of failure prevent you from taking action
- Using failure as a stepping stone to make your creative dream a reality.
You’ll Walk Away From This Class With Tips to:
- Embrace failure on your journey
- Use failure to reach your version of success
- Accept that failure is normal and intentionally use it to move forward on your path.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment