Does time management for creatives feel totally unapproachable and confusing? Do you feel like you’re just too busy to make your art? Does it feel like everything in your schedule takes over and you have no time left for your creative practice?
I totally hear you!
That’s why I’ve created this class, Time Management for Creatives, to help you easily implement simple time management tools to make more space in your schedule for your art, creative practice, or to build your creative business.
See, I had to implement many time management skills and tools as an illustrator who spent the first 3.5 years of my business working a multitude of jobs while also carving out time to make my art and take my business full time.
Check out just a handful of the jobs I had while building my creative biz:
Now, I’m so stoked to share all that I’ve learned (and still practice!) with you in this class where you’ll learn my best time management tips for creatives so you can make more time to make your art.
This class is for you if:
- you’re working one, two, or three other jobs while trying to build your creative business
- you’re an artist who is balancing many responsibilities and want more time for your practice
- you feel like you have little to no time for your creative practice
- you think time management is too difficult
- you think time management is boring
- you think scheduling will cramp your creative style
- you have so many ideas inside, asking to be created, and all you need is more time
In This Time Management for Creatives Class, You’ll Learn How to:
- Uncover your why
- Set boundaries – and stick to them!
- Block your schedule
- Make traction on your dream – one step at a time
- Celebrate every step – big and small!
- Set annual goals
- Set monthly goals
- Set weekly goals
- Set daily goals
- Reach your goals!
You’ll Walk Away From This Time Management Class With:
- A clear approach to schedule time for your art (no matter how busy you are!)
- A variety of effective time management tools for you to practice
- A renewed sense of focus and energy for your creative practice
- A heightened sense of value for your art and/or creative business (the world needs your art!)
- Time Management skills that can be applied to creative project management
- A scheduling template that you can use as your planner!
Watch the Trailer:
Ready to dive in?